Yo...
There are so many things happened in the last 3 days but it is just that i don't have the time to write and writhe about them. Well... maybe i have the time... but yes... maybe I don't have the mood. My head is filled with scrumbled stuffs and i really have problems with organizing them. I used to have an organizer but it is just useful for the first one month.. why? Well... maybe it's me who is hard to stick with some particular things long enough. Bored... Maybe... Anyway, i'm still writing... and writing... as long as i have the mood... So long...Adios Kappa Sigma...


I had a problem with my blogspot before, i was really suprise that the blogger control utility is for real. They really replied my inquiry and within one week they managed to resolve the problem. Pretty useful huh? That's why you guys should take a blogpot PLUS account...


Posted by Ahmad Fadzli on July 9, 2003 at 12:06:00 AM | Permalink