salam...

"You know you can speak American if you know you can gossip with American." And that was just the time when i realized that i was actually having a blunt conversation with my ex-classmate this morning. And that blunt conversation has its own famous word for it; "GOSSIPING". I wanted to laugh but i can't because it was a serious topic. It's unbelievable, how Kate expressed her feelings about our instructor that we are dealing with, and much spectacular is, I managed to deal with that expression. For me, I feel happy, because I guess i can speak American now. Lol....Oh yes, Kate and me are doing some extra days as TA's (Teaching Assistant). She's the same age with me but she's already made into the 4th year. demit... Kawin lambat la aku... hahaha....

I won a couple of auctions at ebay since last week. And today, my Monopoly Millenium arrived safely in front of 406's door. For the price of $13, i think it's worth it. The design is just beautiful, sleek with a hologram board, steel tokens, transparent-plastic-made-monopoly money(s) and a nice aluminum case. So, without wasting my time, i setup the game and played one round with shakir. Fortunately, i won the game... It's unforgivable if i can't win the first game of MY own millenium monopoly... that's just horrible... I definitely cannot accept that!!!... Yeah.. Anyway....Shakir's a loser... :p



I don't like me. I like the previous me. But I like me now. Because Friends make me like myself....

SCORPIO O-bloodtype
October 23 - November 22

Personality: People get a great first impression from you. You look honest and trustworthy but at times you look so serious that people find it difficult to approach you. When things trouble you, they get bottled up right inside you. You'd rather deal with them on your own than to confide to others.

Love Tendency: It takes you a long time before you decide that you would like to go out with a particular person. You are very careful and that's why you will have only few serious relationships. The honest person you are, you will break it off with a partner if you realize you haven no affection for her.

Life: You love to pay attention to details, so everything you start has to stop with a hundred percent satisfaction. Your social skills are lacking. Therefore, a working place where much interaction is much needed isn't suitable for you.

adios...

Posted by Ahmad Fadzli on July 18, 2003 at 2:32:00 PM | Permalink