I don't know about others, but for me, I'll get excited everytime it's snowing. My eyes will never get tired looking outside the window. I feel relaxed.

My friends always pick on me because of my interest towards snow is kinda weird. I can stare at those tiny snowflakes on my black jacket for hours, analyzing its shape and proving that snowflakes always have 6 edges. That fact always astonishes me. I also enjoy stepping on deep snow.

Not that I didn't appreciate the lovely scene.

Sometimes, without realizing, I was far away from my friends, infatuated by the trace I made. I usually take hard route (where the floor is covered the deepest) especially when the sidewalk is salted. That's how interested I am about snow.

It gets romantic when walking inside the falling snow. Too bad there's no company :p Sometimes, I will close my eyes and try hard to remember these moments before it fades away. I know... I'll be missing them someday.

Wednesday is the busiest day of the week. I have 3 consecutive lectures and a 2-hours lab. i woke up early in the morning around 7 a.m. I know it's late in Malaysia but the fact that Fajr prayer time ends at 7:35 makes a different (it will get later than that by Spring). It's still dark when I got out of my apartment.

I began to enjoy my new daily schedule because somehow, it reminds me of my ol' days. Feeling new and fresh, I walked to the bust stop, being assured that the 7:35 bus is not there yet.

It's always true that morning hours are productive hours. I kinda believe this because learning calculus in my morning class is like streaming information from the internet. I can understand them easier when compared to what I had in last semester where most of my classes were in the afternoon.

My biological clock is also normally corrected. I no more cling to alarm clock. I can wake myself up. I feel happy because to me, this is an improvement. Well you guys know how hard it is to wake me up. Tido mati!

I'm quite satisfied with my life now. Being able to take care of myself makes me feel wiser (and prepared? :p). This year I will be 22 and that kinda makes me think hard on improving my life.....

I started reading a book, a gift from a friend long time ago. Maybe most of you did read this book. It is Stephen Hawking's "A Brief History of Time". I refused to read it before because I was afraid that I will get bored easily. Well, not anymore, especially at a 3 chapters-per-day rate. A very interesting book, generally he discussed about space and time and a little about the Superstring Theory; "One Theory to Rule Them All"

Somebody asked me why I am writing my journal in English. I thought nobody cares about it but somebody does. Makes me feel appreciated :) Well, again... I dont really know why :p

I'd say, let the water flows (across the life span) ....

Posted by Ahmad Fadzli on January 15, 2004 at 6:08:00 AM | Permalink