I was so busy in the past 2 weeks. Not that I was studying. Hell no... The truth is I was busy HAVING FUN. Yep.. having fun.. Every night and day.

In the past weekends, we had ISC soccer tourney, International Cultural show, Spring BBQ, Movin' On 2004 (with Bowling for Soup) and just yesterday, Soul Calibur 2 tourney. The Juban did a perfomance during the BBQ and it was awesome. The tari and silat perfomances during the cultural show were also awesome. And to top it, I won the SC2 tourney [click here]. Thanks to all participants... You guys are really sappenings.

Oh God... How I love my friends here....

The weather in the past 2 weeks was nice and I found myself enjoying every minutes that I had with my friends. Not that I totally forgot about studying. Indeed I didnt skip classes anymore. Homework, quizzes, exams... all of them were good. I found myself settled and this is already good to begin with. The final week is sitting on my eyelid.

So, wish me goodluck!
and dont forget to try Google's new service: https://gmail.google.com

Some pics before I leave...








Posted by Ahmad Fadzli on April 26, 2004 at 2:08:00 PM | Permalink